Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How to get to my house from Chang Gung University? I

First, I walk to the bus station to wait the school bus from LinKou CGMH to school. Usually, there have many students at the bus station to wait the school bus. So, waiting the bus is an unhappy thing when I want to go home. It is not a long distance between LinKou CGMH and CGU. About ten minutes, I can arrive the Linkou CGMH. And then, I have to wait the next bus in hospital from LinKou CGMH to Taipei CGHM.


From LinKou CGMH to Taipei CGMH, the bus has to thwart the Chung-Shan Freeway. There are many cars driving in Chung-Shan Freeway. It always has a traffic jam on Friday or holiday. In the bus, I always sleep so I don't to pay attention what there have in Chung-Shan Freeway. After about thirty minutes, the bus arrives Taipei. But it not arrive Taipei CGMH, the bus has to thwart a lot of roads. After thwarting those roads, we can see the Taipei CGMH in Dunhua N. Rd.. Then I have to transfer to a bus to Keelung Station.


On this bus, it can to pass through Taipei Songshan Airport. And the bus drives to the Chung-Shan Freeway. The distance between Taipei and Keelung is more long than LinKou to Taipei. So I can sleep for a long time. If there not has a traffic jam, I can arrive Keelung in forty minutes. If there has a traffic jam, the time has more than forty minutes.


After I taking many buses, I arrive the Keelung. I am very happy, but I have to take a Keelung Bus to go home. There are many buses can through my home. So waiting the bus is more easier than waiting school bus. Taking these bus and I can go home in five minutes. I think that taking bus to go home is a difficult thing for me. Because I spend a lot of time on waiting bus. But when I go home, I am in a good frame of mind. Home is very important in my mind, I love it.

No comments: